Questions to Ask & Why we're Different.....
1. We LISTEN to our clients. Your feet, your symptoms, your pain level, your everyday activities, your job...are you arthritic or diabetic? All of these factors play into what style of orthotic will work best for you.
Lya Brown, Owner ELGIN COUNTY FOOT SERVICES
Canadian Pedorthic Licence, BOCPD
President, PFA Footcare Association (Canadian Chapter)
2. Your orthotics are made by me! I'm the certified pedorthist who does the biomechanical assessment and produces your orthotic. We Do Not Send your cast away to have your orthotics made by someone who doesn't know your feet! Some casts that are sent away have clients waiting 6 weeks for their orthotics....Our orthotics are manufactured within 1 Week in our on-site lab.
3. Get what you pay for! At Elgin County Foot Services our Custom Made Orthotics are made from raw materials and are truly custom made for your feet only and we are recognized by your extended health benefit insurers.
4. The Custom Made Orthotic Fee includes your initial Biomechanical Assessment and any follow up appointments or adjustments to your orthotics. Custom Made Orthotics are $400 per pair and can fit into most footwear with a removable footbed. There are no fees for any of your appointments. Payment plans are available.
5. Friendly, knowledgeable staff with years of experience to help with shoe fitting.
6. Flexible appointment times to fit your schedule. Evening & Sat. appointments are available. Just ask.